Friday, June 1, 2007

Yet another new beginning

We've been having some prolonged problems with our club's website, which makes it impossible to do some things, like update our performance calendar, post on our blog, or change what our homepage says. You know, minor things like that.

So we've set up this new blog, which may or may not be temporary. Check here for updates on what's going on with Laugh Out Loud, like when and where our next show is (Saturday, June 9, 8:00, 151 Tanner Building), which player got married last week (that would be Kristina; you go, girl!), or how many hours Allan spent playing video games on Memorial Day (9.5).

I've decided to stop spending so much time trying to find crazy links to add to my posts, and I now have my own computer, and the seasons have wrapped up for 24, American Idol, The Office, Dancing With the Stars, and every other show I watch, so I should be posting a lot more often, plus we'll probably get some other LOLers to write stuff.

But I know virtually nothing about computers and absolutely nothing about web design. If you have any suggestions for what our blog should look like, or what content we should be providing, or even suggestions for a better blog name, please pass them along.

Check back soon for a post (including pictures!) about an adventure some of us had in Wyoming last week!

Jeff

2 comments:

Sister Jackie Hudson Miller said...

I have to tell you that some "oldies" (ie, alumni) like me are accessing your site! I love to write - but not perform - comedy; and I'm working on some "mom returning to school" routines. Hope to see you in Utah sometime!
-Jackie
(north of Calgary,Alberta,Canada)

rsbohn said...

Yeah! LOL rocks!